Friday, December 26, 2014

Countdown to 2015: Best Breakfasts of 2014

It's Countdown time - I love doing this each year, looking back and picking out my favorite recipes in different categories. Most times, it is very hard to choose favorites - everything is SO good! This year the countdown is being hosted by Sarah at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes. Head over there to find even more food bloggers counting down!

Today's feature is best breakfast foods. I have a hard time narrowing down this category, especially. I love making quickbreads and muffins and coffeecakes and donuts... notice the emphasis on carb-heavy breakfasts! Here are four of my favorite from this past year:


Apple Cider Donuts


Strawberry Almond Scones


Almond Poppyseed Bread


Raspberry Pancakes

Check back each day over the next week for more of my favorites from 2014 as we countdown to 2015! Tomorrow: favorite crockpot recipes!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a carb lover as well and these look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so got to try your Apple Cider Donuts, they sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of those look fantastic! I love carb-heavy breakfasts too :) Thanks for joining in this year!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.